A moving business is a business of trust as the customer’s handover their prized possessions to be transported by the moving company in full faith that they will handle their stuff carefully. Since there are a lot of fraudsters in this business, the customers may have trust issues with the movers as they are not sure if they will be able to transport their fragile stuff safely to their desired destination.
As it is,shifting and relocating is a trauma for many as they leave their old friends, neighbors, and the settled life for something unknown and new, where they need to resettle again in a different place. The right movers actually help the customers reduce their anxiety by lending a helping hand for a hassle-free relocation.
Some of the questions which the customers ask the moving company before making up their mind are as follows:
- For how long has the moving company been in the business?
This concern arises from the fear of giving their valuables to in experienced hands. The more the number of years in business, the more credible is the company is the notion by which the customers go for when hiring a moving company.
- Is the company is licensed?
This ensures that the moving company is not a flight by night operator and is legally registered by the government agency. This enhances their credibility in the eyes of the customer.
- What kind of insurance is provided by the moving company?
The concern behind this query is to know if the clients will get a refund in terms of the value of the product in case there is any damages or loss of any of their goods.
- If they can furnish any references or letters of recommendation: The customers ask for references to know how successfully the moving company has transported the stuff for their previous customers. Good references always add weight to the credibility of the company. No one gives a good reference or letters of recommendations if the moving company has over promised, under delivered or over charged.
- Are there any reviews online?
Good ratings always come with good experiences of people who went for their services. A company with bad reviews and experiences are not touched by the customers. This query also helps the customer in decision making.
- Is the quote given the final one or are there any chances of it going up?
Many movers just give the base rates and do not incorporate the other charges, like the fuel charge, additional packing material, so the answer to this question is very relevant. Contact the moving company and inquire about their quotes for all their services. Usually, after the move is done, there should not be any additional charges.
These are few of the FAQs which any moving company is asked before they are hired by anyone to ship their goods. If you visit here at Umzug Zürich, the company is ready to answer any number of questionsto the satisfaction of their customers.