Are you considering settling down in Canada permanently or studying abroad for a work-related stay? Or anything as such in which you need legal experts to guide you through the process? When you think of settling down in the country as a citizen, working there, studying there, or doing any professional activity, it requires a lawyer to make your stay legal. If you are also looking for one, Canadian immigration lawyers in Toronto will work that out for you.
Looking to immigrate? Know what all you need
Every country has its set of stringent rules that need to be satisfied and fulfilled before someone migrates for a stay. Our lawyers are associated with corporations that work on temporary and permanent solutions for obtaining a stay visa or work permits in the city. Before you begin with the process, it is essential to know the underlying procedures to avoid any discrepancies; here it is:
- We work on citizenship-related matters.
- Residency permits (Canada Permanent Resident Application, Asylum, Family Class, Student Work Permit Study Permit, Live-in Caregiver, Protected Persons & UN Refugees, Spousal Sponsorships Humanitarian & Compassionate Skilled Worker, Visitor Extension, Express Entry, Change of Conditions, Provincial Nominee Programs, Permanent Resident, and Temporary Resident);
- Investor Program Permit- if you want to become a stock investor or open a partnership.
- Running of pilot programs.
- We are providing work permits- an extension of the existing permit, labor market opinion, international agreements, exceptions from work permits, etc.
Leave all stress on us
Obtaining a permit can be a very hectic and draining process due to underlying conditions that are stringent. Therefore, our attorneys give one-to-one attention to the clients. When you choose us, be assured of getting approved certificates, expert and diligent lawyers, flexible work hours, and an easy documentation process.
Begin with us today
Do not compromise on your dream due to the procedure; we are there to handle everything for you. At our office, you get expert help and advice if you are facing issues related to legal matters and need advice on that. To begin with the immigration process, you can visit our page and fill out the form, or call on our toll-free number and get help from our assistance desk. Once you have registered, we will ask for your documents, and within a specified period, you are ready to begin your new journey.